[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for tech makers/hackers to talk to

Mcclard, Anne P anne.p.mcclard at intel.com
Fri Nov 1 18:52:55 UTC 2013

I work for Intel Corporation and am doing a research project related to experiences of technology makers/hackers, and am looking for a few people to talk to at Noisebridge. I learned about Noisebridge recently when I met Mitch Altman at a workshop in China, and he suggested that posting to this listserve might be a good way to find people. I am looking for people at different stages in their making life, including hobbyists and people who are building things they hope to make into commercial products. If you are interested in talking to me, please send me an email at anne.p.mcclard at intel.com.

In your email, tell me a little about your tech making activities, and if you would like to, point me towards pictures or descriptions of projects you have worked on or are working on. Thanks, and I hope to talk to some of you soon.

Best,
Anne