[Noisebridge-discuss] Associate membership application for Jarrod

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 20:55:26 UTC 2013

Howdy.

My name is Jarrod and I would like to become an associate member of
Noisebridge. I am still looking for two sponsors to reach the requirement
of four.

If you are a member who is familiar with my work and behavior in the space,
please consider sponsoring me.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Jarrod

If you are not familiar with the sponsorship process, here it is as I
understand it.

In brief, the sponsorship process is now paperless and sponsors use their
wiki account to show support for a prospective associate by editing the
sponseree's wiki user page; adding a note of support for the user. Once the
prospective associate is confident that they have met the associate member
requirements, they add the category "associate member" to their page. Also,
I currently have two sponsors as a example.

If you have further questions for me, please ask.

Cheers.