[Noisebridge-discuss] current requirements for active status of a Noisebridge member

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 07:42:33 UTC 2013

Hi to all,

Just to recapitulate for people/members who are not sure, as is my case,
what they have to do to keep their status of a member. Below text should be coherent with lately consent things, I'm relaying on the Tom's info
(secretary) but I'm not completely sure if I included everything.

Importantly for this email, “You do not lose your membership if you do not follow
the said below but you will not have right to participate in consensus
and be a sponsor to other people.| I hope I worded correctly, I’m not
personally sure about the necessity of paying dues or not, in order to
participate in consensus and being able to sponsor people you had to be a member in proper standing - paying your dues before, now I do not know, can you clarify?
To be active member:

* All members must make a wiki user page if they do not have one already.
* All members must add the `category:Members` to their wiki user page.
* Members on hiatus should also have the `category:Hiatus` on their
wiki user page.
* To come off hiatus, members should remove the `category:Hiatus` from
their wiki user page.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with this, I'm just trying to clarify.

Many thanks,

Sincerely,
FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck