[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge snowboarders or ski people

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Sun Nov 24 23:03:47 UTC 2013

Does anyone at NB ski or snowboard?

I'm hitting Tahoe this winter and would love to share gas and lodging expenses. I have a small car and can take one or two extra passengers

Money :: I'm cheap.  Im looking for cheap places to overnight with wifi where I can get hacking done. I tend to stay in Carson city / Reno in the cheapest motels but can split for other places

I also snowboard first last chair if I can ! I'm that kind of person::
Passes at
Boreal (they have great skatepark configurations )
Squaw
Alpine
Sierra at Tahoe on Sundays

--// misfits trivia

By the way did you know Carson city is where the movie the misfits was filmed ? It starred Marilyn Monroe going crazy with Clark gable on his last leg. And the film inspired glen Danzig and friends to found the misfits ... Very weird trivia but nice to know '

Sent from my iPhone