[Noisebridge-discuss] Need a few minutes of help tonight with a ribbon cable. Incentive included.

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:20:14 UTC 2013

I need a few minutes of help from someone comfortable working with
electronics under a microscope.

I've run into trouble while re-assembling a netbook, specifically attaching
the ribbon connector for the keyboard.  The little, tiny plastic cover that
holds the ribbon cable in place popped out of its socket and needs to be
reattached.

I am happy to reward you with a delicious euro beer and a tamale.  I can
meet anytime around 7pm tonight.  Thanks!