[Noisebridge-discuss] Again, couple sleepers Wednesday morning.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 15:55:07 UTC 2013

One member asleep in the chairs in the library, an associate member asleep
on the floor of the DJ booth. Both with jackets over their head and
completely out.

I woke them up, introduced myself, explained that sleeping is not allowed
at Noisebridge, and asked them to leave the space (either go home and
finish sleeping over go out for breakfast and come back in an hour). They
both left.

I'll post up some unobtrusive signs explaining that sleeping overnight is
unexcellent, but when you're at the space late at night, make sure people
have a plan for getting home before they become too tired.

Again, if anyone has a problem with me booting out sleepers in the morning,
please bring it up with me either personally, on the list, or at the weekly
meetings.

-Al