[Noisebridge-discuss] Pony is back up.

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 20:29:40 UTC 2013

Things seem to change a lot at good old noisebridge these days ... I
wonder if my physical key would still get me in at all,
or if I need to collect autographs from the Founding Fathers first ...

But, to come to the reason for my post here and now:

ping pony.noisebridge.net doesn't give me a response.
Is pony down permanently/off the interwebz now?

I still have some ancient file or three I might want to link to ...

Christoph