[Noisebridge-discuss] 30c3 Congress everywhere:Noisebridge

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 23:16:00 UTC 2013

Hey all, 30c3 is coming up (1 month away), and I know a few people are
gearing up to head to Germany. For the rest of us I'm aspiring to
transform/transport Noisebridge to CCC this year as part of Congress
everywhere.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/30c3

The plan is to setup several live streams for the main tracks, and also
setup a stream from Noisebridge to Germany. If you're interested in coming
or helping out please check out the wiki page.

I've also added a link in the upcoming events and on the CCC wiki.

--
ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fort