[Noisebridge-discuss] membership application endorsement signature for rhodey by jake

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Fri Nov 1 05:16:53 UTC 2013

>don't forget that as soon as a person gathers _two_ signatures they are
entitled to be in the space alone.

I didn't see that part in the Membership
rules<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Membership>,
but that totally makes sense. When someone is up for regular membership,
it's kinda obvious that they have to be allowed in the space so they can
show their excellence. That isn't in the rules because, well, this access
restriction thing is all new, right?

So am I correct in thinking I could walk into the space right now, shout,
"Hey, would 4 people sign my Associate Membership form?" and potentially be
Associate-Membershipified within SECONDS?

<snark>  That's way too hard. NB should be
rebooted/destroyed/mercury-tabled instead of implementing this. </snark>

Cool.