[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking help with design and 3D printing

Jean Noel jnl.ootsidebox at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:18:50 UTC 2013

Hilaire,

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate.

I'll be in San Francisco from 21 to 26 November, and the OOTSIDEBOX's
event is on 23th afternoon.
So I plan to take time to hack electronics and meet people at NB at
different moments.

In the meantime, do you think it's possible to set up a "virtual tour"
using skype?
Indeed I've seen a lot of pictures and movies about NB on the web and
TV, and a couple of Skype discussions with Mitch definitly convinced me
to come and setup the event there.
But "by nature", I love to see things by myself in live.

On your side, what are you working on (hacking on) at the moment?

Have a good day.

Jean Noel