[Noisebridge-discuss] Finally! Eiffel Towers Infiltration! - Re: Will you spare a Bitcoin Quid for NBs 1st rad transmitter???!!! - Re: [Noisebridge-board] Can i get a 2nd for purchase of "Noisebridge 1", NB's first radio xmttr???!!! - Fwd: Radio kits - Quality kits, Canada

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Fri Nov 1 17:50:07 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013, at 02:03 AM, Jean Noel wrote:
> Hi there!
> Unfortunatly I'm not in San Francisco at the moment, but I'll be there
> and come to NOISEBRIDGE around November 23th and I'm OK for a donation
> pledge of 10$ to the NB-1 Radio Transmitter.
> Feel free to remind me when I'll be in the place indeed I'll have a big
> lot of other things in mind.
>
> Also I suggest it would be great if NB radio could be broadcasted as a
> web radio also.
> This way, guys around the world can hear the Noisebridge and especially
> from France where I am at the moment.

Wow!  Could we get some French Bitcoins from you?!
That would be so cool!

You, me & Andy, we're already up to $25 in 12 hours!

Course, that'd mean the Feinsteins would claim we gotta deny the NB FCC
license ap due tue foriegn influence on precious San France soil.  :(

Eh, i think we can get around that.

Just run wires from Eiffel & Sutro to the Statue of Liberte,
ground them together there.
Half wave!

> Here is the event that I'm setting up:
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Www.OOTSIDEBOX.com_making_NOISE_in_California