[Noisebridge-discuss] THANKS to pledgers! Next step? - e: [Noisebridge-board] Can i get a 2nd for purchase of "Noisebridge 1", NB's first radio xmttr???!!! - Fwd: Radio kits - Quality kits, Canada

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sat Nov 2 01:52:13 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013, at 11:11 AM, LinkReincarnate wrote:
> I'll cover the rest of the costs for those kits. (Like 50 bucks?)

Holy esponential curve, Link!
That is Fantastic!

:) :) :)

If you do indeed follow through with this pledge,
the Noisebridge radio transmitter fundraising campaign
must have broken many records!

Um, i meant speed records.

Wow, this is great.

We will have to engrave your name on NB-1 with a gold laser!

:)

--
Link, since you are our largest pledger by far,
I ask your advice:

- Actually, I ask all the pledgers:

With Link's pledge we have now have pledges totaling $75,
which exceeds the estimated $72 for parts & shipping
(presuming no price changes, etc).

Of note is that we didn't even _have_ a fundraising campaign:
Andy spontaneously pledged
& pledges snowballed in from there!  :)

Q:
A) Should i say thanks to the pledgers,
figure out a way to arrange the pledge payments,
get the money, proceed forward,
& wait till later to raise more funds for following needs?

Or B) Should we actually try to fundraise a bit,
er, actually ~ 0.125 Bitcoin (=~ $25) more,
to bring the NB radio project a little financial margin,
thus totaling $100?

The pleasure of your reply is requested.

:)

--

Naomi