[Noisebridge-discuss] MPT

Kevin Schiesser bfb at riseup.net
Sat Nov 2 22:07:03 UTC 2013

On 11/02/2013 02:29 PM, Douglas Benner wrote:
> can we get some members and associate members down here at the space.
> there are few folks around these days, its kind of nuts telling people
> they can't come in because there is no members here to vouch for them.
> also there is people just showing up that i dont know how they got in
> who very obviously arent here to hack.
> nobody at the docent booth!
> But otherwise its been very nice, alot more mellow and feels like a
> place that safe to get some work done.

So sad, so confused.

Why are there people at Noisebridge if there are no Members or Associate
Members there? And why are you turning people away at the door? To
enforce a rule that you have chosen not to adhere to smells like
hypocrisy (and worse).

I see two options:
1) Honor to the consensus of last week, and leave
OR
2) Behave as you did prior to last Tuesday. Welcome new folks in, offer
tours, answer/ask questions.

-kevin