[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes 2013 11 12 - slightly abridged

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:27:21 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:47 PM, John Ellis <neurofog at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lee,
>
> As I understand it, NB has a tradition of pseudonymous membership. Has that
> changed with the Wiki Membership proposal?

I don't see why it would have changed. People could identify
themselves on the wiki with their pseudonym.   We asked people for
some handle and contact info in the membership binder; as long as
there's a way to identify and contact people.

I haven't seen anything from these new proposals that demand anyone's
wallet names.

- lizzard