[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

jim jim at well.com
Thu Nov 14 20:24:03 UTC 2013

    I agree. This stuff is wrong and should
not be supported but opposed. It seems to
me that we now have a small cabal that is
trying to address problems by fiat rather
than ad hoc with sympathy and analysis and
patience.

    Ideals should not be implemented as
policies or rules: ideals are ideal and
cannot account for all of reality for any
situation let alone multiple similar
situations.