[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Nov 15 03:58:46 UTC 2013

Yeah, Noisebridge never had anonymous membership. The "Funny Bill"
model is the compromise position it came up with to cope with people
wanting to be members, but not public members. (Said member is not a
member any longer)

I don't see how this changes that policy, although I'm receptive to it
changing the feel of the whole thing and a possible chilling effect
and receptive to possible changes to make it seem less demarcated. Or
any changes, really. Right now, I'm really just standing aside.

I also defer to all of this on the grounds of do-ocracy. I don't think
anyone in the space is listening to anyone on the list unless they're
involved in the space or coming up with other counter-proposal fixes
(I include myself here).

d.