[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 05:36:55 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM, jim <jim at systemateka.com> wrote:

>     An anti-harassment policy, it seems to me, as I
> wrote in an earlier reply, may be mis-applied or
> prematurely applied. Community response can easily
> be overly harsh. I think this has been the case
> several times in NB history, very sadly for all
> of us.
>     Someone who needs support may reach too
> quickly for formal support and miss an opportunity
> to discover one's own inner strengths. I think
> this is common and certainly has happened way too

Can you specifically name which times? You say "several times", but I do
not know which you are or not talking about. To me, I have felt community
response was never overly harsh. In the interest of clarity, can you list
them here? Otherwise I may again mistake something you are saying.

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails