[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 06:22:07 UTC 2013

No one is fooled, Jim. We're all pretty sure this wasn't Ceren who
instigated a slew of e-mails saying that JIM's ideas have, to be polite,
slipped the surly bonds of earth. You yourself can only be blamed for the
lashing out at this person like they are to blame for things you wrote
yourself.

Anyway, we're all pretty sure here that the unpleasant turn - or lulzical
dance - actually began with

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails