[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposals

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Nov 17 01:33:04 UTC 2013

Jim, you are wrong.  Others have explained why in awesome ways so I
won't restate how; I will just note, they are right and you are wrong.

I really hope you think hard about what they've said and not dismiss it
because you are older and have more Life Experience - your Life
Experience does not include anything like what women at NB have
experienced and is, in this case, effectively nil.

Rachel1.0