[Noisebridge-discuss] how to protect media wikies against spammers - in general

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 01:52:36 UTC 2013

Thanks Lee!
Alas I've I think lots of privileges on the wiki itself (like admin etc.) but I'm quite sure that I do not have SSH access because it is running on one of the members servers. However I will ask and find out. Many thanks for the info now I know what I'm after :-)

By the way in references to variety of previous conversations about these topics which raised I've decided to set up my first server, the machine is sitting on my table for last few weeks, now it is time maybe to check if it is functional to play with - nothing big just starting to experiment with something useful like email server etc. Machine is old, with 512 Mb of memory (Pentium 4) but with some basic version of Ubuntu for servers it may do slowly what I'm after.

Many thanks for help,
\
Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck