[Noisebridge-discuss] FWD: anti-jim and anti-anons2.0

jim jim at systemateka.com
Mon Nov 18 02:44:14 UTC 2013

    Poor defenseless jim has learned a fair
amount from this s-storm, and for that I'm
glad, if somewhat exhausted. I certainly
made some bad mistakes.
    "shitlist du jour" may fill a regular
need for a scapegoat.
    One alarming revelation is about the
hostility some females bear toward males.
Males certainly bear blame and shame, but
how to reconcile to trust and well-being?