[Noisebridge-discuss] anonymous membership

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Nov 18 05:23:55 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 07:58:46PM -0800, Danny O'Brien wrote:
> Yeah, Noisebridge never had anonymous membership. The "Funny Bill"

That's not precisely true; we had an anonymous member in the initial
cohort back at the beginning of 83c.  They paid in cash via a proxy, and
IIRC there was a relevant PGP key (but ICBW about that last bit).  I
don't think they voted, and I believe the membership lapsed after the
first year-ish.

-andy