[Noisebridge-discuss] Bug/Exploit in the 2nd week of a Consensus Item

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Thu Nov 21 00:40:41 UTC 2013

I appreciate that decision. Al is correct that there is *some* room for
changing the wording of a proposal so long as it isn't radically
different. If you're calling something a 'stretch', that's one sign it
may be outside that scope :)
This is not a criticism of the proposal per se, but process is
especially important on decisions that affect our rent-making engine. On
some level, the slow and frustrating parts of the consensus process are
the very reasons we chose to use it.
--David