[Noisebridge-discuss] another spammer harvesting the noisebridge list Re: 1Sheeld to Rule them All

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 20:12:02 UTC 2013

Alex,

Why would you even need to go harvest lists or do shady stuff like
bulk emailing lists of non-subscribers?

The project has been on TechCrunch, Hacker News, Hack-a-Day and others. The
usual custom is to put a subscribe box on the front of the website for
interested persons to actually SUBSCRIBE.

Also, its smarter to avoid superlatives like "best" and "most useful" in
posts or campaigns.

-John