[Noisebridge-discuss] New donations!

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 18:38:38 UTC 2013

Just want to jump in and say that Jaime 415-290-5612, from Bay Area Hauling
and Recycling, takes our E-waste for free, (still costs our time and labor)
and we have used his services successfully several times at Noisebridge.
Just call and make an appointment often if one calls early, it can be same
day.

>From their card:
"We Recycle all kind of appliances, metals, auto parts, engines,
refrigerators, and water heaters for free." In addition to the above Jaime
takes E-waste, and has been very responsive for pickups. He does not take
wood.

(I previously added this on the trash page on the wiki.)