[Noisebridge-discuss] 500 GB HD For Sale

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Nov 26 23:45:40 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 03:10:10PM -0800, Garrett Smith wrote:
> I hope this is OK here... If not, pls LMK.

Not really, we don't want -discuss to be used as a general for sale
forum.  If a particular piece of equipment is especially relevant to
Noisebridge or our members then it might be OK to mention here; for
example a SDR or robotics gear might be relevant.

But a commodity PC equipment doesn't rise to the appropriate level of
notability.

I'd consider creating a forsale@ list, but yours is only the second or
third posting we've had in nearly 5 years so I doubt there's enough
demand.  If someone wants to volunteer to steward the list I'll create
it of course.

-andy