[Noisebridge-discuss] Your key works!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 01:09:23 UTC 2013

> Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:18:52 -0800
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Your key works!
> From: cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
> To: maltman23 at hotmail.com
> CC: robert.chu01 at gmail.com; noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
>
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Your key still works!  And you are always welcome at Noisebridge.
> >
> > Everyone is always welcome at Noisebridge (unless they violate our one
> > rule).
> >
> > Come on by, and you'll see how awesome Noisebridge is (separate from the
> > Noisebridge Discussion list).  There's so many cool people doing so many
> > cool projects, and learning and exploring, and sharing...  Same as ever.  I
> > love being there whenever I can.
> >
> > (Nothing new here on the Noisebridge Discussion list -- there's always been
> > a lot of noise on the Noisebridge Discussion list.)
> >
> > Best,
> > Mitch.
>
> Don't worry too much, Mitch ... I know about the awesomeness of Noisebridge:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/89067995@N00/4092027705/in/set-72157622783172702
> [Bonus points if you remember when and where this succinct description
> of noisebridge was taken :-P ]

Hah!

Here's another I found, this year, not too far from where we got that photo 4 years ago:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/File:DramaOnTheWay.png

> ... but these days, I'm sometimes worried that I might scare off the
> consistently best and brightest of noisebridgers.
> Non-standard communication patterns tend to be perceived as un-excellent ...

Don't worry about scaring people off.  Just do cool stuff, and people will love you.  :)

> But it's reassuring to know I don't have to ask for your autograph if
> I want to go home in San Francisco.

You can have my autograph any time you like.  But it is not required.