[Noisebridge-discuss] meraki donation

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Nov 28 04:19:47 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 06:12:52PM -0800, Marc Juul wrote:
> No disappointment. That's still a lot! If the boxes were full it looks like
> 35 have been removed so far. Unless someone complains I am going to take
> most of these to sudo mesh for safe keeping and give them out to whoever
> requests some in this thread rather than have them slowly vanish from
> noisebridge. We'd like to use a bunch of these for peoplesopen.net so
> hopefully that will be possible. Also I invite anyone interested on
> openwrt, wifi or mesh to come to the sudo mesh nights, every thursday night
> at sudo room (tomorrow is canceled though).

Could we make a wiki page to track where the donation goes to?

Transparency and accountability help donors decide to donate more
awesome stuff like this.

Also, photos (on twitter or whatever) are fantastic.

(I'd do it, but I'm busy in the east bay tonight, and I've only got
mailing list messages to rely on for information.)

-andy