[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Orchestra Github repo - all recordings, videos in one place

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sat Nov 30 16:47:29 UTC 2013

git is fine for any type of file, but be careful pushing large files
into a repo. Once committed, they can't be removed from the history in
the future (without having everyone re-clone).
This means that any future clones of this repo will have to download
all the large files.

So long as you're cool with that, you should be just fine.