[Noisebridge-discuss] Quelab, the Albuquerque hackerspace, is moving - indiegogo

bandit bandit at cruzio.com
Mon Oct 7 18:25:16 UTC 2013

Greetings:

My name is bandit - I am the one handed hippy nerd who hung out at
Noisebridge most Saturdays last year. (I was in the Bay Area for work.)

I am a member of Quelab (.net) - the hackerspace in Albuquerque. We are
moving from a 1200 sqft house to a 6600 sqft warehouse space. Some
pictures are at http://www.flickr.com/groups/quelab/

To help with moving expenses, we are running an Indiegogo campaign:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/quelab-version-2-0

We would appreciate donations! See the video! Feel the excitement! Check
out the perks! Notice we are using powers of 2! (clever, eh? but any
amount is most appreciated!) Listen to the thrilling music!!!!!!

We are excited about the new space because we will be able to do bigger
and better things. In the last couple of months, we have done 3 events
where we taught roughly 80 folks to solder, showed 3d printing, taught a
judo-bots class, had folks play Zork on a Teletype ASR35, and more. This
new space will give us the ability to hold workshops with 50..70 people.

Thanks! .... bandit

(PS: that is my robot at 1:03 and my back and pointing finger at 1:21).

bandit at cruzio.com
505-228-8197
bandit.name

I am a systems engineer, specializing in:
- Mission-Critical embedded systems
- device drivers
- control and data acquisition systems
My stuff *works* - *all the time*.

Member: INCOSE.org, PACA.org, IEEE.org, CaliforniaConsultants.org, quelab.net

And to support my son: Proud members of the New Mexico .NET User Group.
Please go to the community website at www.nmug.net.