[Noisebridge-discuss] Mobile App Hacking w Python

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Mon Oct 7 19:29:25 UTC 2013

Currently, there is something that works for android
https://ep2013.europython.eu/conference/talks/developing-android-apps-completely-in-python
Unfortunately, the fellow is using the device emulator/adb, and translating
his hack onto my environment (Android OS) proved more difficult than the
time I want to spend not working SDK. I'd happy to revive my efforts if
there's interest in making this SDK. It seems reasonable to assume that the
scripting layer will fit into the SDK; it would be a great benefit to
humanity, so great that I wonder why the python herders haven't already
done it... madly forward...

-AnB