[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal: filtered exhaust fan for compost bin

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 21:35:31 UTC 2013

Should be easy to find everything but the charcoal in our junk piles. There
was a bunch of talk about clearing out the space behind the sink to be
vented trash space. I wouldn't mind trashing the shitty things back there
and resurfacing all the destroyed walls and floors.

There were some architect's plans made during rebase. I can try to get them
if you're interested in the project.