[Noisebridge-discuss] Making a TV show and I need staff (actors, behind-the-scenes people, etc.)

Elizabeth Hubbard emhubbard28 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 16:54:40 UTC 2013

Dear Noisebridge Discuss List Members,

I'm making a comedy radio/TV show called The Trolles.  I type-cast two
characters directly after people at Noisebridge.  Their names are Dante and
Dee (the people at Noisebridge whom I want to act in my show).  Dante's a
blond haired, long haired guy who wears a brown jacket, and Dee's a 5'6ish
black lady in her early twenties who has a mohawk and safety pins in her
ears who wears a black leather vest.  Somebody please contact them and tell
them that it is imperative that they act in my show, because they're the
main characters and other actors aren't interested in working on spec.
 Anybody else who wants to be in the show, please respond to this thread or
e-mail me at emhubbard28 at gmail.com.  It's an edgy, family-friendly comedy,
and I'm the writer-producer.  The pay from ad revenue will be split equally
amongst all of actors, writers, and staff members.  Given the content and
the talent of the very talented people at Noisebridge, this should work out
really well for everybody.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Hubbard