[Noisebridge-discuss] Hack & Tell meetup this Thursday, October 17th in SF

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Mon Oct 14 20:32:14 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

We're trying to get the Hack & Tell meetup back up and running in San Francisco. It's proven to be one of the more interesting meetups in NYC and we'd love to invite noisebridgers to check it out this Thursday.

We're looking for 5 minute demos of something you've built or are working on and think is awesome. It's cool if it's open-source, but not absolutely necessary. Also, it's not fair if it's something you've built at (or for) your job. We're looking for side-projects of non-commercial awesomeness. That's what Hack & Tell is all about.

http://www.meetup.com/SF-Hack-and-Tell/events/143647442/

Looking forward to meeting you there!

Patrick