[Noisebridge-discuss] For tomorrow, Thursday, only! A VERY SPECIAL FIVE MINUTES OF FAME at Noisebridge, 8PM

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Oct 16 21:03:46 UTC 2013

Sometimes, five minutes just isn't enough. Sometimes, a person who is
speaking needs a whole seven or nine or four hundred and thirty two
minutes. Sometimes they need that time, just to clear their throat or
get their VGA thingummy working.

And sometimes, they need that time TO REBOOT A REVOLUTION

Tomorrow, at Noisebridge's most periodic explanation of show and do,
Five Minutes of Fame, we will be devoting twenty seven minutes to:

CYPHERPUNKS 2.0 -- Andy Isaacson's guide to the new redecentralising
movement, and what you can do to help.

You can sing along with the slides here: http://adi.is/s/cpunk20/

Or mail me to demo your new crypto project in the Q&A afterwards.

Then, we code!

5MOF --- Noisebridge, Third Thursdays of Yonder Month, 8PM - 8:27PM, tomorrow!