[Noisebridge-discuss] Girls Hack

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 23:24:23 UTC 2013

I think it's very relevant, because the post appears to be a supplement to
the "I work with disadvantaged groups, so you should not call me out for
problematic language" argument from yesterday. Honest hackers make mistakes
just like anybody else.

Make your world! • http://alexglow.com
VSRE emails are cool. • http://vsre.info/