[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Private Address Forwarding proposal to USPS

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Mon Oct 21 05:40:04 UTC 2013

>From what I understand, until a recent change in postal rules the post
offices weren't allowed to accept packages for PO Boxes that weren't
delivered by US Postal.  A couple yrs ago they started accepting packages.

I periodically get UPS packages at my PO Box, but a lot of companies
haven't updated their system to accept PO Boxes for UPS packages (Amazon
being one of them).

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net