[Noisebridge-discuss] Bike visitor in SF

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:53:10 UTC 2013

http://www.sfbike.org/

The local bike coalition has several events on their events page. Various
meetups and rides are posted there.

http://bikekitchen.org/

While we do have most of the basic hand tools you would find in a shop,
Noisebridge does not have many bike specific tools.

If you want a place to build and hack on a bike the SF Bike Kitchen is the
best spot I know of. If you pick up something on craigslist, you could fix
it up here. The volunteers that staff the place are knowledgeable and
enjoyable to talk to. It is a $5.00 donation to use the space. They have an
"earn a bike" program for members and volunteers, but this probably won't
work if you are visiting for a short time.