[Noisebridge-discuss] Girls Hack

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Wed Oct 23 05:58:55 UTC 2013

I hate to say this, but it's my understanding that he punched someone in
the head, not the neck, and /that/went without ejection until his history
of sexual assault came to light; if you know hearsay to the contrary, I'd
ask you to investigate and find out who sat on the court documents for
months, but I think the pedo history was promulgated fairly quickly.

Best
-AnB