[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership Changes by Almighty Consensus

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Thu Oct 31 09:11:13 UTC 2013

I sat in on much of the meeting and I'm impressed. It was a bit of a circus (well most hacker space meetings are) but I'm impressed that despite the chaos and yelling people persevered and got something done that had to be done.

All this social engineering is actually the toughest part of the job of a hacker space. I confess that part is always what burns me out when I volunteer! I left the meeting at 10 but the productive people stayed until midnight.

I'm a little embarrassed but inspired. I know some of the people in the meeting and they've been through much more hacker space drama than I ever have dealt with.

 They persevere so much beyond what I do!!

Sent from my iPhone