[Noisebridge-discuss] Information needed for our LPFM filing.

Noisebridge Radio noisebridgeradio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 15:43:24 UTC 2013

There seems that there is concern that I may be doing something nefarious
and secret so here is the information needed and why. I need the
information ASAP so I can submit our application. These are from FCC Form
318. [http://transition.fcc.gov/Forms/Form318/318.pdf]

The, legal name, residence address, citizenship, and position, of the board
members and officers (#3 below). I need the answers to the questions listed
below. I don't need details for 6 through 9 and only need information for
#5 if the answer is no. Some of these answers are a bit touchy so please
respond privately to this address or find me at the Tuesday meeting. All
answers except #3 will be kept confidential. #3 needs to go on the form
when submitted.

3. Parties to the Application.
     a. List separately each party to the application including, as
applicable, the applicant, its officers, directors, five percent or greater
stockholders, non-insulated partners, members, and all other persons and
entities with attributable interests. If a corporation or partnership holds
an attributable interest in the applicant, list separately, as applicable,
its officers, directors, five percent or greater stockholders,
non-insulated partners, and board members. Create a separate row for each
individual or entity. Attach additional pages if necessary.

5. Ownership.
     a. Applicant certifies that it and all parties to the application
comply with the multiple ownership limits set forth in Section 73.855 of
the Commission's rules. See 47 C.F.R. Section 73.855. [
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2003-title47-vol4/pdf/CFR-2003-title47-vol4-sec73-858.pdf
]
     b. Applicant certifies that it and all parties to the application
comply with the cross-ownership limits set forth in Section 73.860 of the
Commission's rules. See 47 C.F.R. Section 73.860. [
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2012-title47-vol4/pdf/CFR-2012-title47-vol4-sec73-860.pdf
]
     c. Applicant certifies that it and all parties to the application
comply with the Commission's policies relating to media interests of
immediate family members; and
     d. Applicant certifies that it and all parties to the application
comply with the Commission's policies relating to investor insulation and
the non-participation of non-party investors or creditors.

6. Character Issues. The applicant certifies that neither the applicant nor
any party to the application has or has had any interest in, or connection
with:
     a. any broadcast application in any proceeding where character issues
were left unresolved or were resolved adversely against the applicant or
party to the application; or
     b. any pending broadcast application in which character issues have
been raised. Adverse Findings. The applicant certifies that no adverse
finding has been made and no adverse final action has been taken by any
court or administrative body as to the applicant, any party to this
application, or any non-party equity owner in the applicant, in a civil or
criminal proceeding brought under the provisions of any law related to the
following: any felony; mass media related antitrust or unfair competition;
fraudulent statements to another governmental unit; or discrimination?

8. Unlicensed Operation. The applicant certifies, under penalty of perjury,
that neither the applicant nor any party to the application has engaged in
any manner, individually or with other persons, groups, organizations, or
other entities, in the unlicensed operation of any station in violation of
Section 301 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C.
Section 301. [
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title47/pdf/USCODE-2011-title47-chap5-subchapIII-partI-sec301.pdf
]

9. Anti-Drug Abuse Act Certification. Applicant certifies that neither the
applicant nor any party to the application is subject to denial of federal
benefits pursuant to Section 5301 of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988, 21
U.S.C. Section 862. [
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title21/pdf/USCODE-2011-title21-chap13-subchapI-partD-sec862.pdf
]