[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge is now Members and their Guests only, 24/7 please read and learn about it

Curtis Gagliardi gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:59:30 UTC 2013

I don't know how much my opinion matters as a non-member, but as someone
who comes to noisebridge as a place to hang out and write code, often until
past 11, it's pretty disappointing to imagine being asked to leave despite
doing nothing unexcellent.  Coming to Noisebridge when I first got to SF
without knowing anyone in the city was already an intimidating experience,
I'm can't imagine knowing I needed to try to hunt down a member to vouch
for me as soon as possible would have made it feel more welcoming.