[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator status

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 18:41:58 UTC 2013

It should be operable today. The service person was here this morning and
left to get parts.

Oddly, they will not be fixing the first floor call button. So the elevator
will need to be taken down to the first floor from one of the other floors.

Although I have seen the service person around this morning, this
information comes to me secondhand. If I am still around when the service
person returns, I will verify the first floor call button situation.