[Noisebridge-discuss] Private Address Forwarding proposal to USPS

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Tue Oct 22 04:19:01 UTC 2013

Oh, definitely. For the non-duty-type addresses, this'd be very useful.

FWIW: I'd really appreciate if you file a comment directly w/ the PRC
explaining your personal experience as a veteran, how this would have
benefited you in ways that APO/FPO does not cover, any suggestions you
have for improvement, etc.

Instructions @ http://s.ai/paf/#formal

Thanks,
- Sai