[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership Changes by Almighty Consensus

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:28:30 UTC 2013

Made a short update to the homepage with a brief version (as follows), feel
free to add a more excellent iteration...

*RECENT ACCESS UPDATE*

*Noisebridge is open 24/7 to Members, Associate Members and guests thereof.
If you are interested in visiting noisebridge, it is recommended to connect
with a current member via IRC <https://noisebridge.net/wiki/IRC> or the

Docents <https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Docents> are also usually available
Monday thru Friday from 8pm-Midnight and can introduce you to the space.

All scheduled classes and events are as always free and open to attend.

ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fort