[Noisebridge-discuss] How to Enter The Space

crw at crw.io crw at crw.io
Thu Oct 31 05:04:27 UTC 2013

On 10/30, Lee Sonko wrote:
> I know there will be much discussion about this, I took a stab at writing a
> "How to Enter Noisebridge" wiki page.

Well done! Thank you, Lee.

I've made some changes, including mentioning the buzzer and re-worded
it a bit so that it's not a foregone conclusion that once you're in
you'll be allowed to stay. Please take a look and change as necessary.

I've also made a small change to the front page to reflect the stance
that walk-ins are most certainly welcome and that tours may be
possible based on member availability.

-c.