[Noisebridge-discuss] Romy applying to become associate member

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 17:12:22 UTC 2013

I'm not sure you understand what Noisebridge is about. We are here to work
on projects and learn.  Therefore it is not excellent to discourage people
from participating in projects.  What you said on Elizabeth's thread about
the Trolles (which is actually being written to make content for the
Noisebridge radio project) is an example of why I think you need to rethink
your approach to Noisebridge.  If you must object to a project (for ethical
reasons) you should at least state why. Critical posts with no constructive
feedback, substantive content, or clear rebuttals are not needed.  It's not
what Noisebridge is about.
www.linkreincarnate.com