[Noisebridge-discuss] IF YOU'D LIKE HACKER RADIO TO EXIST, BE AT NB RADIO MTG TONIGHT 6-8PM. & RSVP. ONLY 3 WEEKS TILL FCC APPLICATION DEADLINE. TODOs.

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Tue Oct 1 20:09:50 UTC 2013

If you would like to have
1) Noisebridge hacker radio,
2) USA hacker radio, &
3) Global hacker radio/tv,

then your presence at tonight's NB radio meeting is IMPERATIVE.

With only 3 weeks to go till the FCC application deadline,
there's a bunch of things that are imperative to accomplish:

1) Contact hackerspaces throughout the USA to alert them to the FCC
deadline to get their applications in,

2) Determine a transmitter location & arrange a lease agreement,

3) Arrange financing for equipment purchase & transmitter lease,

4) Line up people who will produce programming -
news, education, music, public affairs, etc,
including alerting San Francisco area organizations
& people to join in to produce programs.

5) Set up a micro power station at nb this week,
& begin daily broadcasts, including at least a 6pm daily hacker news
broadcast.

Your presence at tonight's meeting is crucial!

 Please reply to me right now from this message to let me know if you'll
 be able to attend tonight!

It is crucial we have high attendance at tonight's meeting,
for NB & USA hacker radio to become a reality!

Forward this message to your friends! - anyone you think might be
interested.

See you tonight!   :)

PS:  This message would be important to send to the NB Announce mail
list.
If you know how, will you please do that?  Thanks.  :)

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -   http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.