[Noisebridge-discuss] LED meetup tonight

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 23:01:27 UTC 2013

There is an LED meetup tonight. As always, this is a leaderless gathering
of led hacking mad scientists. (Thank you if you do provide leadership or
have in the past) I will arrive early (soon), and leave early (~6:30), as
the meetings for radio and drama have sucked me in. Feel free to come
whenever. Up tonight is driving pixels with Raspberry Pi over the network.
Bring stuff or hack on the pi with me. There may be some food if I have
time to get it. Sorry, but please don't expect a guided classroom
experience. (Although one is in the works.) Look for us at the electronics
benches.