[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator status

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 18:31:23 UTC 2013

Hi there NB-discuss. Is the elevator working yet?

If not, can someone let me know what's up with the situation?  Let me know
if you called our building manager, the city inspector, a repair person, or
where we are in the process.  I would like to know a timeline.

I would also like to ask that people continue NOT to block the elevator on
the third or second floor. It seemed very disrespectful to me to treat the
elevator entrance as a closet for bikes, sleeping bags, and trash. Storing
things on the second floor is disrespectful to our fellow tenants.

Cheers,

Liz

--
Liz Henry
lizhenry at gmail.com

"Electric ladies will you sleep or will you preach?" -- Janelle Monae

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ